From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Maslo
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 6:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Texas holdem

Hi Jeremy, I did not see anywhere to purchase it at. Could you send me the
download link or is there somewhere else I can go to pay for it? I also can
never beat even the easy level. I wonder if I downloaded the right thing.

Sincerely,

Michael Maslo

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 5:42 PM -0500, "Jeremy Gilley" <j_gil...@att.net>