hi,
click on the notification from the lock screen, then choose set up later, when it prompts you.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 01/04/17 10:23 AM, Shawn Krasniuk wrote:
Hey Sieghard, you're incorrect about the update automatically enabling 2 factor
authentication. When I did the update, it asked me if I wanted it on and I said
no. However, if you don't enable it, you'll receive a nag notification every so
often asking you to turn it on. I don't know of a way to completely stop those
notifications so if someone does, they can tell you.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs