Hello Folks,
A few things that I noticed concerning mail on the iPhone.
1. There is no longer a refresh button.
2. I still have the problem where mail freezes up and the only way to stop it
is to press home and at some point, the home screen will come back. Then once,
it didn't and I had to force shutdown the phone.
The freezing occasionally was also a problem in iOS 5 and I sure hoped it got
fixed, but I guess it didn't.

Dan Keys