On android, open up the "navigation drawer" and under there he will find
settings. Double tap that and in my case, since I'm already logged in, I see a
"sign out". I suspect you should see a sign in or sign up. Good luck.
Mary
PS what is it that you like most about your subscription?

Sent from my iPhone