Hi,

The iPhone as such doesn't have a particular braille input. It depends which
braille code you are using. The default English braille code on the iPhone is
UEB. In UEB, the and sign is dot 4 followed by dots 1-2-3-4-6. This happens to
be the same as the Grade 2 one. In computer braille, it's just 1-2-3-4-6.

HTH,
Anna