Hello,

I did an over the air update. After I started the update, I went back to sleep.
I woke up about 45 minutes later and my iPhone 4 was at 96%. I went back to
sleep and woke up about an hour after that to my phone announcing it could not
complete the update. I then opened the app switcher and removed my apps. I then
rebooted my phone. after rebooting, i went back in to settings and started the
update procedure again. my iPhone immediately started installation and went
silent for about 30 minutes. After that, VO started talking. Another 5 minutes
and I was at my start-up screen.

If your iPhone is still silent, plug it in to a computer with iTunes. However,
note that the update takes quite a lot of time over the air.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone