Sieghard,
I think the Be My Eyes numbers are total people served since they've
started, rather than 14 helpers for each blind person. Whatever the
case, it is a ton! I have both on my phone and use them from time to
time. I heard a CSUN Blind Bargains podcast on Be My Eyes, and they
said that they were going to develop categories of ehlpers for people,
like for those who had computer, cooking, household, or other kinds of
questions.

Wayne

Connect with me on GoodReads:
www.goodreads.com/waynesbooks