I agree completely. I enter my contact info into Outlook on my desktop PC and
sync it all to my iPhone using iTunes. It's worked for years and continues to
work nicely.

Alan

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 6:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Office Lens, New App

Thanks, I think I already took Office Lens off my iPhone, but maybe I'll give
it a try. Not a big priority of mine since mostly I enter contacts on my PC in
Outlook and then they automatically show up on my iPhone since I am syncing
with my Exchange business and exchange active sync personal outlook.com
account. Sometimes it's just as fast to type the information especially on the
computer, if I have to type some information anyways or correct other
information it's not much of a time saver.