Jen,
Don't worry about bothering people! recently many of us received emails from Be
My Eyes saying "please use it!" They have too many volunteers who have never
actually received a request for assistance. in order to keep it alive, they
really want us to use it! Plus, the volunteers can choose not to answer… I have
only used it a few times, but every time the person was absolutely delighted to
receive a call. Plus, it is diverted around the globe, so, no matter what time
you use the app, you won't be waking someone up!

go for it! Sandy

sent from the dark side of the moon