Can you use this with uber?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kliphton Miller
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 10:19 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: new accessible bank, app is great too!

Forgot to mention that it works with Apple Pay also.

On May 2, 2017, at 11:12 AM, Kliphton Miller <kliph...@icloud.com> wrote:

Well, I found this by pure accident.  I was looking for a conferencing app, and
this banking app popped up.  It’s called “chime bank” without the quotes.
There are a few unlabeled buttons, but if you tap them they are self
explainatory.  There is bill pay, a checking and a saving account, it even
helps you save money if you want, and gives you 20 percent more at the end of
the week in your savings.  You can have your social security or payroll check
direct deposited, and the best part about that, is you get it a couple days
early.  For example, my sister receives SSI, and her deposit normally doesn’t
go threw until the 1st of each month, well she received her check last Tuesday,
witch was the 25th of april.  You get a debit car, and a checking account with
routing number.  Bill pay is 100 percent accessible, and you can even send
money to friends.  I have been using this app since the beginning of the year,
and I have no complaints!  I have moved everything from my wells fargo and
regions account to this one and closed both of them.  That’s how much I like
this app.  If you use the below link to sign up, you will receive 5 bucks free
into your account within the 1st 30 days.

https://member.chimebank.com/join/kliphtonmiller

Enjoy!