Hello list,

I have a lynksis wrt54g2 router I updated my iPhone (s) to IOS 6. I have
been able to connect just fine to the router, however after connecting just
a few minutes ago voice over presents me with a page from safari that says
WiFi hotspot authentication? It says log on at the top and it shows
www..apple.com

The text in the webpage says hmm the page you are looking for cannot be
found. Am i missing something here? Please tell me its the router! i have
had so many problems with this router and i phones lately its not even
funny, i cannot replace the router as i do not have the money to do so at
this time..

Ideas would  be helpful

Thanks