Hi Richard and all,
I don't know if they are DRM protected or not. How would I find that out? If
they are not DRM protected how would I get them from my Bookshelf to the Voice
Dream? Yes, the Deserette book shelf app is an iPhone app but it is just called
Bookshelf. I just wanted to give the right name in case someone might want to
look it up.
Thank you again for the help.
God bless,
Wren Langley