From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Nimer Jaber
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 4:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Best mail client, particulary for threading

Hello,
I m writing to ask about an accessible mail client for the iPhone. I am
especially inerested in what works best for threading. The mail client that
comes with the iPhone makes it too easy to miss messages, because when I read a
threaded conversation, I often end up trying to read the messages in order,
however pressing next does not aways begin reading the next message, and
exploring on screen sometimes puts me in another message rather than the one I
intended to read. I tried Outlook, however messages are placed most recent
first, and it becomes more difficult to read a thread in order in which
messages are sent. It also did not seem to have a way of jumping quickly to the
to read. I could not find a way to re-sort messages. Finally, I tried Inbox,
which was my client of choice on Android. It is my favorite by far, because
messages are sorted the way I like them to be, signatures do not appear unless
expanded, reading the first few lines of a message actually works, etc etc but
threading experiences the same issue as with the apple mail client where
messages are not easily read, and sometimes skipped because there does not seem
to be a reliable way of jumping to the content of the next message in a thread.

Are other users experiencing these behaviors? I do enjoy using threading, and I
hope that a better email client exists. If I am missing a setting that can
help, please let me know.

Please excuse any errors, I am typing this using the braille input on a
bus.@Sent from my iPhone