I think someone else also suggested this, but you might want to try going into Settings -> Bluetooth and double tapping the more options for your Buffalo headset. Now double tap the forget button and all of the setting in your iPhone for your Buffalo headset will be removed. Now try pairing it again from scratch and see if the problem is resolved.

On 03/06/17 21:01, Jewel wrote:
Thanks Christopher.  I had figured out the route to the bluetooth settings
before I read your helpul
message and had found the reference to the Buffalo Soldier headset, but was
given the message that
the attempt to connect the phone and headset had failed:  a fact of which I
was, only to, aware.
I was pretty certain that the battery was fully charged but to be doubly
certain that this was the
case, I left it on charge overnight, but there has been no improvement.
I have just bought the device and it was going without a hitch and then,
suddenly, everything turned
to custard.
The salesman is going to call in on his way home from work to see if he can
clear the logjam, which,
hopefully, he will be able to do.

              Jewel

From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:26 AM
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Bluetooth headset

Go into settings and double tap the button that says bluetooth on. Now
double tap the button for the Buffalo headset to see if it pairs
correctly. Make sure the Buffalo headset is on and trying to pair first.

Also, after double tapping on bluetooth on in settings, double tap the
more button after the Wonderbom speaker. You'll have a forget button at
the bottom of the screen. Double tap that and you won't see the
Wonderboom listed in your bluetooth options in the future.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail