Hello everyone. I thought I would just mention that we have a wonderful group
on WhatsApp messenger where we talk about all sorts of books it is a really
good group and if any of you wish to join we would love to have you the link is
below

 If you love to read
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/KXAR5Ao2tqiERKfgrEWiT6

Sentfrom my iPhone