Hello Mark and  all,

Thanks Mark and you are welcome for the help. I also wanted to let people know
about some Apple Watch apps that I have found useful:

1. ESPN - The ESPN app lives on my watch face with it’s complication for the
majority of the summer as I am a very big Atlanta Braves fan, and I like to
know what time the next game is scheduled, and what the score of the current
game is when they are playing. This complication is great, the iPhone
application has a ton of improvement that could be done. But in typical ESPN
fashion they don’t seem to want to fix the unlabeled buttons to VO users. The
Apple Watch is much more accessible and you can see stories and scores in the
limited functionality it offers.

2. Mac ID - This app allows me to remotely lock my MacBook Pro 15 from across
the room, or as I have it set via proximity. This means that I can get up from
my desk and walk away from the computer and it will lock when I get about two
feet away from it. You do how ever have to install the Mac ID client on your
Mac, and have to download it from the companies website.

3. FitPort - As Mark said in the previous post this app will pull the step
count for the day from your Apple motion sensor and store the results in the
Health app, and FitPort pulls the step count. It is easy and simple to use.

4. DexCom G5 Mobile - This is probably the most used app on my Apple Watch and
iPhone. This app connects via bluetooth to a wireless transmitter that is
connected to a sensor that is located on my abdomen. This sensor and
transmitter will send my blood sugar to my iPhone and Apple Watch every 5
minutes. It will also tell me if my blood sugar is rising or dropping to
quickly, so that I can take the appropriate actions and make corrections when
needed.

5. DarkSky Weather - I love the amount of information DarkSky shows on the
Apple Watch app. It is simple and very easy to understand and use.

6. Controller for Bose SoundTouch System - This is a very simple application.
You must have the Bose SoundTouch system speakers for this to work. This app on
both the iPhone and Apple Watch allow me to switch between my 6 favorite
stations I have set with the Bose SoundTouch app. The interface is simply
easier to use with VO, and is much less cluttered.

7. MLB @Bat app - This app used to be my goto app for Baseball scores and the
complication on the Apple Watch, but the last couple of updates have made the
app on the Watch very slow to load, and the complication doesn’t seem to update
very quickly or often.

I hope this helps.

Ed Worrell
OverHere Consulting LLP
“Bringing Technology into Sight”
Email: e...@overhereconsulting.net <mailto:e...@overhereconsulting.net>
Website: www.overhereconsulting.net <http://www.overhereconsulting.net/>
Twitter: twitter.com/OverHereConsult
FaceBook: facebook.com/overhereconsulting