Dear listers,

Is any of you experiencing the following? After updating to ios 6, I now have
the compact voice talking from voiceover. Is this indeed what Apple wants? Did
they do away with the premium voices, the high quality ones, or are they still
there and am I missing something? In settings, general, accessibility,
voiceover, there used to be an option to either use the compact or the premium,
way better sounding voice for voiceover output, but this option is no longer
there, and I now have the compact voice instead of the nice one. Is that your
experience as well?
Anything we can do about it?

Paul.