Karen,
It is free.
Here is the full name and link:
Here is the full description from the app store. Apparently only English is
supported if I'm reading the last part of the description correctly.

Seeing AI is a free app that narrates the world around you. Designed for the
blind and low vision community, this ongoing research project harnesses the
power of AI to open up the visual world and describe nearby people, text, and
objects.   Optimized for use with VoiceOver, the app enables you to recognize:
• Short Text - Speaks text as soon as it appears in front of the camera.  •
Documents - Provides audio guidance to capture a printed page, and recognizes
the text, along with its original formatting.  • Products - Scans barcodes,
using audio beeps to guide you; hear the name, and package information when
available. (works with iPhone 6 and later) • People - Saves people’s faces so
you can recognize them, and get an estimate of their age, gender, and emotions.
 • Scenes  (early preview) - Hear an overall description of the scene captured.
 • Images in other apps - Just tap “Share” and “Recognize with Seeing AI” to
describe images from Mail, Photos, Twitter, and more.    Seeing AI is built to
help you achieve more by leveraging the power of the cloud and artificial
intelligence. As the research progresses, more channels may be added.    Visit
http://SeeingAI.com for more details and instructional videos.    Available in
the U.S., Canada, India, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore. Coming soon to more
countries.  Languages supported – English  Supported on iPhone 5C, 5S and
later; best performance with iPhone 6S and later models.

Questions, feedback or feature requests? Email us at seeingai @
microsoft.com<http://microsoft.com>.

(Sent from the iPod Touch 6)

On Jul 14, 2017, at 4:18 AM, Mohib Anwar Rafay