sorry, I can't blame him. it's microsoft, after all. look up what they've been collecting about you. that's not to say I won't try the app, but it's useful that he reminded us.

On 13/07/17 4:21 PM, Dave wrote:
one word.

Paranoia!

Dave.

-----Original Message----- From: Shaf Patel
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 2:57 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Seeing AI and scanning documents

Microsoft is probably selling your data in exchange for providing a free
app. If you care about your privacy, just be aware of the information
you share with Seeing AI.

On 7/13/2017 9:37 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
I'm going to paste the results I got with the first page of the document of VoiceOver gestures I put together.
I did this free hand based on the feedback from the app.
I am completely blown away by this.  This was on my work iPhone 6S.
You will note that the heading level was kept, and the bullets, not to mention the accuracy.
VoiceOver Gestures
* Practice Mode: Four finger double tap, Puts VoiceOver in practice mode so you can practice gestures without opening or changing anything.
*                     Select and speak the item: Touch with one finger.

If you slide your one finger without lifting it, you can explore what is on the screen without changing or opening anything. * Select the next or previous item: Swipe right or left with one finger. * Read all from the top of the screen: Two-finger swipe up. * Read all from the current position: Two-finger swipe down.
*                     Stop or resume speaking: Two-finger touch.
* To dismiss an alert or go back to the previous screen: Twofinger scrub: Move two fingers rapidly in a small circle or slide two fingers back and forth three times quickly (making a "z") * Speak Screen: Touch the status bar with one finger and swipe down with two fingers; only works if Speak Screen is turned on in settings, general, accessibility, speech. VoiceOver will continue reading even if the screen is locked. * Scroll one page up or down at a time: Three-finger swipe up or down.

In Email, if you touch somewhere in the list of emails, then swipe down with three fingers, it will refresh the Email list and get any new messages. * Three-finger swipe right or left. For example): Go to the next or previous page (on the Home screen. * Open Notification Center: touch the status bar and swipe down with three fingers.

Now, if they add the ability to save multi-page documents, for me, this will replace KNFB Reader hands down.

Richard