Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 11:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The Aria Fitbit Scale

Hi, Lois and Everyone!

Well, it's done! My Aria scale is connected and it is there under my Fitbit account. When the setup process was done, and I heard the word Success, you probably all heard me screaming with joy from Connecticut! LOL!

I thank everyone who helped me with this dilemma!

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!