I know that guy was like we're dad has carried in the past and one near your
bed with a phone my bonnet and I connection that escorted to your phone also if
you want a Bluetooth one you can go to both squarely have one but you need to
ask if I either left there or right here where it's just one thing and not to
so this is what I know of sorry that clean out really bad so I am dictating it
so the company as a guide lights and gadgets.com they were at the Acb
convention and I know they have carried single year devices so we might go look
on their website and give them a call and see what they have OK

My thoughts for today