  From: Donna
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 9:33 PM
  Subject: Correction to Emoji list

  Frequently Used 1-30
  Smileys & People 31-320
  Animals & Nature 321-480
  Food & Drink 481-566
  Activity 567-646
  Travel & Places 647-765
  Objects 766-938
  Symbols 939-1,209
  Flags 1,210-1,462

  Donna

    On Jul 28, 2017, at 12:36 PM, Donna <merma...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

        Richard,

      No, I don't have a list of the emojis. I do use emojis a lot when sending
text messages, Facebook post & comments. The emojis are pretty much straight
forward in the way they are categorized. The only 2 categories of emojis that
don't make much sense on how they are grouped together are the Objects &
Symbols categories.  The first 30 emojis are the emojis that are most
frequently used. 31 through 320. are Smiley's & People. 321 through 566 are
Food & Drink. 567 through 646 are Activity Emojis. 647 through 765 are Travel &
Places. 766 through 938 are Object Emojis. 939 through 1,209 are Symbols
Emojis. 1,210 through 1,462 are Flag emojis.

      Hope this helps.

      Donna

        Donna,
        Do you have a list of all these?
        You seem to know which one is and where it is.
        If there is a list somewhere, that would be a great resource.
        Thanks,
        Richard

        (Sent from the iPod Touch 6)