Hi,

I just purchased the Logitech K480 keyboard.  I have noticed something
I am finding quite off-putting though.  The spacebar key does not
register me pressing it a lot of the time.  I am ending up having to
hit it twice, or more, to just get a single space.  Anyone else seeing
this, or is it just an issue with my specific keyboard (and I will
need to look at returing this one...)

Denny