  From: Robin Frost
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 12:07 AM
  Subject: Re: A parcel track question

  Hi,
  I’m so glad you posted this as I thought it was just me. Sometimes when I
forward things to my in box they appear right away and I receive
notifications that they’ve been added. Other times absolutely nothing doing
and I cannot for the life of me figure out why.  It almost seems as though
the adding of packages via in box seems to work better by me if the package
has already started moving thus its tracking number yields something right
away as opposed to adding it when you get  notified of its tracking number
but before it’s entered into any systems as having moved yet.
  Similarly when I report the issue via feedback sometimes it’s righted
within minutes other times nothing happens. Either way I’ve never actually
gotten a response from the app’s developer. Still I’m very fond of the app
and don’t regret having purchased. But I am glad one can also add packages
via the app or the web portal itself; and I’m also happy to have the other
similarly named Parcel app just for redundancy sake for just such occasions.
  Robin