From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Fred Olver
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 12:51 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: At-bat possible work-around.

While listening to the Detroit Oakland game this afternoon, I noticed that
when my phone says screen locked the audio would go away. So, I tried
turning voice-over off then when the screen went in to the locked mode, the
audio did not go away. I then triple-clicked and no sound from the phone was
heard, however upon performing a second triple-click, voice-over said
voice-over on, and it's all good.

Fred Olver