Gerardo, which game are you falling about here, I don’t
understand.

                Get Outlook for iOS

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 6:58 PM +0100, "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You've got too the Preguntados, in which you get asked questions on different
categories ′Geoqraphy, Entertainment, Science, History among others′ and you
play against different players. I think in English it's called "Trivia
something?" It's from the guys who develop the "Trivia Kingdom" one. Hope this
helps some.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone 5S