I have been using the Uber app now for over 3 1/2 years, and up until November
of last year, it never mattered how long my message was. Sometimes explaining
my issue, can't be done in just a couple of sentences. I have spent several
minutes flicking back-and-forth to try and find the submit button, but that
isn't something that should even be an issue. Especially, when it never used to
be that hard to find the submit button before. This is not an issue that is
just affecting me. I have several friends, and they have other friends, who
have contacted Uber regarding this issue. If it was just me, I wouldn't have
actually mentioned it here on this list. Most people that I know, who have
reported this issue, said that no one from Uber ever responded to them.
However, I spoke with someone about it a couple of months ago, and he stated
that it was something that Uber would be working on for future updates to their
app.

KbtSent from my iPhone