I've gotten discounts on both Uber and Lyft. Lyft has the half or $5
off deal that appears once in a while, and Uber has discounts for 25%
or 50% off. When they appear may depend on how often you take the
service, I don't really know. I just know I get them every so often. I
got another yesterday for Uber running through next Monday morning
which takes off 50 percent. I've also gotten promotions to pay one low
fare for a month of rides, like $2.99 for Uber Pool or $6.99 for
UberX. This does depend on where you live and is not offered
everywhere. I haven't paid those month long prices though since I
don't take these services often enough to justify the low price.

Wayne

Connect with me on GoodReads:
www.goodreads.com/waynesbooks