Lois, I will be getting an 8 Plus. Will these work with the 8 Plus or do I need
another kind. Understand why you need an adapter for other phones, but will I
need the adapter with the 8 Plus. Thanks for any help you or anyone else can
give me with wireless charging. I know on the apple roll out Belkin was
mennameed, but this is much cheaper if it works.
On Sep 16, 2017, at 4:03 AM, 'Sandratomkins' via VIPhone