Hi,

I'm curious if anyone else has noticed a recent change to the way MLB's iOS
At Bat app displays information when viewing league standings.  Previously
this used to be a table you could navigate with Voiceover and it was marked
up for pretty solid accessibility.  It did require you to move through
several items for each team.  For example one item might read w, 80 for the
current team. The next would read l, 70.  You could use the row setting to
move down a column.

In a recent update, the table has been eliminated and the standing
information has been concatenated into a single string such as this:

2nd N L Central, Milwaukee Brewers, 80 Wins 70 Losses, 5 33 Winning
Percentage, 4 Games Back

The problem here is that now key information, that is still shown visually,
has been left out.  For example, a team's win/loss record for the past 10
games and the number of games until a team is officially eliminated are now
skipped.

Ignoring the missing information, I'm curious if people have a preference
for how this sort of information is communicated.  The use of true tables
for me allows for more rich exploration of the data, such as stepping down a
given column.  The concatenated approach, however, I suspect is more
approachable for a wider population of users.

Thoughts,

Kelly