You know, I did delete that Eva voice. And then it downloaded  again. I did
manage to get the Nondefault US English voice changed to Tom. But the Siri
voices are a no go for me. At least I can have Alex as my default and a Siri
voice as my other US English. Not a big deal, since I'm not all that excited
about using them as readers after all.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone