Below is what I cobbled together from various sources:
Updated 17/08/2017
IOS BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD COMMANDS

In the keyboard commands that follow, there are several references to a “VO”
modifier. The “VO” reference refers to VoiceOver feature on the device which is
accomplished through the keystroke combination of Control + Option. For
example, if the required keystroke is “VO plus Down Arrow”, you perform this
keystroke by holding down Control + Option, then pressing the Down Arrow
simultaneously.

In the list of keystrokes that follow, we have use the "+" key or symbol as the
connector when two keys are to be pressed such as the Command key followed by
another key. The use of the "*" indicates the two keys are to be pressed
simultaneously. For gexample, “Left Arrow * Right Arrow” indicates these two
keys are to be pressed at the exact same time.

If some of the keys with multiple modifiers do not seem to work with your
Bluetooth keyboard, try using the other modifier. For example, the
Apple Bluetooth keyboard has Control, Command, and Option keys to the left of
the spacebar, but it also has an Option key to the right of the spacebar.
If holding down all three modifiers, such as to increase the VoiceOver volume
(VO + Command + Up Arrow), you mayhave to use the right Option key; if you use
the left Option key, the command will likely not work. This is no doubt a
limitation of the Apple keyboard and not iOS 4.1.

Most of the text navigation commands that make use of the Command key can also
be performed by substituting the Control key.

iOS  has a feature called quick nav, which when enabled, allows for easier
navigation between elements using the keyboard. To enable/disable quick nav,
press the Left Arrow * Right Arrow. Remember, the "*" indicates these two keys
are pressed
Some commandscan only be performed with quick nav is either enabled or
disabled.

GENERAL NAVIGATION

 Activate home button
VO + h

Activate back button
Escape

Activate selected element
VO + space bar

Toggle QuickNav
Left Arrow * Right Arrow

Previous element
VO + left arrow

Next element
VO + right arrow

Previous element by rotor
VO + up arrow

Next element by rotor
VO + down arrow

Jump to bottom right/top left of screen (to compose email or find Pages button
in Safari
Hold down control then firmly tap and briefly hold down/up arrow

Previous|Next rotor setting
Up arrow * left arrow|right arrow

Previous text field
shift + tab

Next text field
Tab

Read page from selected item
VO + a

Read page from top
VO + b

Move to first element
control + up arrow

Move to last element
control + down arrow

Scroll up 1 page
option + up arrow

Scroll down 1 page
option + down arrow

Scroll left 1 page
option + left arrow

Scroll right 1 page
option + right arrow

Move to status bar
VO + m

Open Control Centre
VO+m then Option + Down arrow
Open Notification Centre
VO+m then Option + Up arrow

Start/stop current action
VO + -

Open item chooser VO+I
Turn Screen curtain on or off VO+Shift+S

Send (in Mail app)
Command+Shift+D

TEXT NAVIGATION

Move to start/end of document
Command + up/down arrow
Previous character
Left arrow or Ctrl+b

Next character
Right arrow or Ctrl+f

Next word
Option + right arrow

Previous word
Option + left arrow

Next word
Option + right arrow

Next line
Down arrow

Previous line
Up arrow

Move to end of paragraph (reading out text on its way) (on ipad only?)
Option + down arrow

Previous paragraph
Option + up arrow
Start of line
Command + left arrow

End of line
Command + right arrow

Top of document
Command + up arrow

End of document
Command + down arrow

Select text
Shift + navigation keystroke

Select all
Command + a

Select text as you go by holding down Shift as you tsp any directional arrow

Cut
Command + x

Copy
Command + c

Paste
Command + v

Undo
Command + z

Redo
Shift + command + z

End of line
Cmd+right arrow

Return (new line)
Control + m

 Cmd+B,I,U to format text as bold, italic, underline
Cmd+F to find in document

Copy last spoken text to clipboard VO+Shift+C

SAFARI
Go to web address Cmd+ W

Single-key Quick Nav for web browsing

When you view a webpage with Quick Nav on, you can use the following keys on
the keyboard to navigate the page quickly. Typing the key moves to the next
item of the indicated type. To move to the previous item, hold the Shift key as
you type the letter.
list of 18 items
• Turn on Single-key Quick Nav: VO-Q then turn quicknav on with left and right
arrows together

• Heading: H

• Link: L

• Text field: R

• Button: B

• Form control: C

• Image: I

• Table: T

• Static text: S

• ARIA landmark: W

• List: X

• Item of the same type: M

• Level 1 heading: 1

• Level 2 heading: 2

• Level 3 heading: 3

• Level 4 heading: 4

• Level 5 heading: 5

• Level 6 heading: 6

VOICEOVER CONTROLS

Mute or unmute voiceover VO+S

Next VO setting
VO + command + right arrow

Previous VO setting
VO + command + left arrow

Next VO setting
VO + command + right arrow

Increment selected VO setting
VO + command + up arrow

Decrement selected VO setting
VO + command + down arrow

Pause/resume speech
Control

Toggle speech
VO + s

Toggle screen curtain
VO + shift + s

VoiceOver help
VO + k

Exit VoiceOver help
Escape

Μove to next rotor setting
Up + right/left arrow

Switch to next app in app switcher
Cmd + Tab or Cmd+Shift+Tab

VO+H twice opens app switcher - three times turns VO on or off

Touch and hold the selected item VO+Shift+M

Previous song
F7

Pause/resume song
F8

Next song
F9

Move to next horizontal page or screen (ibooks)
Option (Alt) + left/right arrow