Hi,

Launch the photos app on your phone.

Make sure you are in the photos tab.

Now at the top right of your phone you should have a select button.  Double-tap
this.

You now have a couple of options.

You can double-tap each photo then delete them.

Or depending on your phone  photos may be grouped together.

For example I have the option to Select, Photos taken at 17:42 on 27 February,
Home Butto. sow double-tapping this will mark all those photos for deletion.

Either way, locate the delete button  at the bottom right double-tap and you
should be done.

Malcolm.

Sent from my iPhone