From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Mike
Ulrich <mulr...@centurylink.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:52:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Siri is still pretty stupid

I don’t want to join in on the ruckus or anything, but it surely is
disappointing when Seri lets you down. As it surely annoys and frustrates me.
But I suppose that’s my problem.

Michael D. Ulrich
Just an ordinary average blind guy!
Florida Council of the Blind
Fundraising Committee Member
FCB 7th Annual Blind Fishing Tournament!
Saturday March 24, 2018!
Cape Coral Yacht Club; 5819 Driftwood Pkwy. Cape Coral, Fl. 33904
Mike’s home phone: 239-540-7431
Mike’s cell phone: 239-565-5845
Mike’s email: mulr...@centurylink.net