I just updated my iPhone SE last night. The setup wasn't too bad except that
I always have trouble typing in my Apple password. I did get in eventually
and don't understand why it was not verifying. I am not the best flat-screen
typest, but until I could get into the program, I could not get my
mechanical keyboard  connected.. I finally got my Alex voice back which I
prefer, generaly not liking synthesized women's voices. Don't mind me, I
don't always like women book narrators either.

I did notice that when I use the app switcher to close programs, once the
programs are closed, it automatically goes back to the home screen, which, I
think, saves time. So, for me, I would say, so far, so good.

I always wait until we get notification of the second version for
downloading, in this case IOS 11.1 with a major update so that some of the
initial bugs have time to be sorted out.

Dianne B. Phelps,

Napa, Ca.