Hi Andy,

32-bit apps won't run in iOS 11. In iOS 10, they run, but you get a warning
that they may slow down your phone and won't work in iOS 11. You can also find
out which 32-bit apps are on your phone by going to Settings/General/About and
double-tapping the Apps button that tells you how many apps are on your phone.

Best,
Anna