From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lois Butterfield
Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2017 9:56 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: adapter for charging and listening with headphones at the same time

Hi Seigard,

No, I went with an off brand called Sinemax, and it worked fine for me.  I'm
thinking it would work for double headphones with lightning plugs, because I
could plug the charging cable and headphones into either one.

If you lived closer, I'd run it over to you.  I don't use it anymore.

Take care,
Lois