First, just so you know, Siri is spelled, s i r i.
Yes, speech differences can cause Siri to misunderstand. But, have you set up
Hey Siri?
That might help it learn your voice better.
Also, make sure you have cleared the app switcher, just in case.
Clinton and fenton are really not that far apart in sounds.
Maybe if you add what street it is on. That is just a guess.
HTH,
Richard

On Oct 12, 2017, at 5:06 PM, Michael Irons