Absolutely, I have been enjoying Sonos and the music services offered since I
bought my first Sonos players in the fall of 2009 which was right after I
bought my first iOS device, an iPod Touch 3rd Generation. That is now 8 years
ago and I initially bought what is now called the Connect and Connect Amp and
which then was called the ZP90 and ZP120 (ZP stood for "ZonePlayer). I also
ordered their touch screen remote at the time thinking I could use some of the
functions, but that was hopeless and I returned it because even then they
already offered their great return/satisfaction guarantee.
When they came out with the first portable player which then was called the S5
and which now is the Play 5 I bought one of them and I later on added more
Connect and Connect Amp units. Nowadays I would of course have just bought a
couple of Play 1 or Play 3 instead, but those were not an option then.
At some point Sonos also had a set of bookshelf speakers and they also released
an iPhone dock with a 30-Pin connector (that was pre-Lightning connector) and
it acted as it's own Sonos device. That was the only Sonos purchase I regret, I
still have this kicking around somewhere and fortunately it was relatively
inexpensive as far as Sonos gear goes, I think it was $120 or $150 canadian at
the time. I should probably check eBay and see if people are selling these
things and if there are still people who The nice thing is that even my players
from 8 years ago still get all updates and they are all working flawlessly.
I previously mentioned that the new Sonos 1 had native Airplay 2 support,
apparently that is not yet true, but from what I read Sonos will enable this
via a software update in 2018.
And, lastly, I still don't see Amazon Music as an option. Of course Canada
didn't even have Spotify and so on for the longest time, it's probably only
been about 4 or 5 years that it is available, but since I can download the
Amazon Music app on my iPhone from the canadian app store and now that Amazon
Prime is available here and includes Amazon Music and Prime Video I don't see
why it wouldn't be available
in the Sonos app. Just tried to call Sonos, but after almost half an hour on
hold I just entered my number so I assume at some point today I get a call
back.