From: "Victor Gouveia" <victor.gouv...@rogers.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 10:32 AM
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Word Ladder

I just hit the delete key until I've deleted the entire word.

I mean, they're only three to five letters long, and if you're so busy as to
not have the time to delete the word character by character, then you
shouldn't be playing games in the first place.  LOL.

If, on the other hand, you're playing against the clock, which I don't think
is fair for that game given we're at a disadvantage being blind and all,
then I think the clear button is not there, but if it is, it would be the
button to the right of the edit field.

Victor