Well that goes for me to use that app...

________________________________
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Donna
<merma...@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 8:57:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Hopefully, the final question about Word Ladder

Hi

Below is the link to word ladder in the US app store. Note: If you are using
IOS 11.x on your Apple device the app will not work. I contacted the developer
& no updates will be made to the app in the US.
Word Ladder by Sporcle, Inc
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/word-ladder/id431089283?mt=8

Donna

Hi
Can someone send me the link to this Word ladder app? Maybe off list?

Click this email address to subscribe to my email list:
apple...@groups.io<mailto:apple...@groups.io>