From: "Tom Rash" <dadnthed...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2017 10:12 AM
Subject: RE: Is Roomba Accessible?

Is it good for wood floors as well?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kay Malmquist
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 8:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

I like the Roomba but am not up to date on the current models.  I have an
older one and my partner was a sighted guy and he was very impressed as to
how well it cleaned.  We have always had animals around from a couple of
dogs and a few cats and birds and it kept up with the hair nicely.  The
newer models have fans that pull the hair and dirt in to the cleaning pan.
I still would go through the house where there is carpet every once in a
while with an upright vacuum and do a deep cleaning but as far as keeping
the hair and feathers down you can't beat it.  The app is super and very
accessible.  Other people could tell you currently what are the best models
to get for pets.  Yes, in my opinion they work.  Back in the day, I trained
my guide dog to  find Henry, which was what I called the downstairs Roomba,
when he got lost and couldn't find the charger.  She loved finding that
little beast for me.  Now,any more that isn't as much of a problem and you
can program what rooms it will do and in what order.  It will go back to the
doc and charge itself if it needs to before it is done and then resume its
task.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com