Dear Friends,

We can call off the SOS I just put out about pairing my K480 with my
Microsoft Surface. As I was writing my previous note requesting input, I
happened to think that the one thing I had not tried was to check that
second screen with the JAWS cursor to see things the PC cursor does not pick
up, and guess what? I arrowed down and could finally see that it was giving
me the pass code number to type into my K480, and it worked! So thank you to
anyone who may have seen my last message and responded already. Mulling it
all over in one's mind often dredges up just one more thing of help to try.

Thank you so muh for listening to me. I do learn so much from this list
still, including looking into this keyboard. It truly is a good one and will
make me less tired when typing. The keyboard covers are nice and compact,
but they feel like mush with no resistance. I have hated that dilemma from
the very start of using electronic keyboards. It's hard on the wrists and
everything else. Besides, thankfully, this one has control keys on both
sides of the keyboard which is a total blessing as well.

Thanks again for all the wonderful tips you all share. Have a terrific
evening.

Again, sending happy smiles,

Dianne, Millie, and Hibiscus