Frankly I am rather tired of the Apple bashing that appears to be fashionable
among  some members.

Not all that long ago you had to spend around £150 to add  Talks to make a
Nokia device accessible.  If you changed your phone another £50 transfer cost
was required to transfer Talks to your new device.

An Apple phone costs us no more or less than slighted people you cannot say
that about many products!  Take Windows alone, access software  costs as much
or more than the machine itself but who complains?
 Yet I would say that VoiceOver gives us more access to iOS features than does
any Windows screen reader.  Can you compare Narrator with  VoiceOver both are
screen readers hilt into the operating system but they are light years apart.
If your PC was like an Apple device there would be no need for JAWS or NVDA.

I have an iPhone5S here and it runs iOS11.2 perfectly well.  How many computers
of that  age can run Windows10?

You may argue that an iPhone is slower with the latest version of the operating
system but is this not true with any device no matter what the platform is.

Sent from my iPhone