Exactly what Anne was saying all along *smile*

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Malcolm Parfitt
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 10:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple series two watch and wireless connectivity.

Hello,

Just a quick update to say that the problem appears to have rectified itself.
The watch now connects to my Wi-Fi with the iPhone turned off.

Not sure why I have left it alone for a couple of hours and it works like a
charm.

Have a good weekend, with special thanks for Anna for her help.

Malcolm
Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Jan 2018, at 16:55, Malcolm Parfitt