Hello,

since updating to iOS 6, I have a strange volume problem. Prior to the
update, I set up the phone in a way that the signal sounds very
significantly louder than voiceover so that I wouldn't miss an incomming
message or something. Now, everything seems to be very quiet. When turned to
100 percent ,voiceover speaks like 50 percent before. And the signal sounds
are so quiet that I don't think an alarm clock would wake me up at all. All
in all, it seems that the volume has dropped in general. I turned on and off
the sounds in general without success. Shutting down and re-booting the
phone didn't help either. I also made sure that the option that allows you
to change the volume with the appropriate keys was turned on. I also pressed
the volume key as long as the sound wouldn't get louder. Did anyone else
face this problem? And what can I do to get back ma usable degree of volume?
Thanks!

Best,

Alexandra