I also have been frustrated with how to move apps, so this explanation
was very helpful for me too.
Very often, I haven't asked a question, but someone else does and I
benefit from the helpful people on this list.
I realize we all do. I know we aren't supposed to clutter the list
with thank yous, but once in a while I just want to say thanks for the
tremendous resource this list is.
Teresa☺

On 1/30/18, Kathy Brack <kathymbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you so much!
>

> Kathy Brack

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good."
By Dr. Seuss