we need you to voice out to tell apple headquarter to turn off this.

sincerely,

rich

On 2/3/2018 10:24 PM, Robin Frost wrote:
Hmmmm,
I did that and it worked for a while but now sadly hath come back and I know not why (sad face).
Robin (who’s about to do this yet again)
*From:* Sieghard Weitzel
*Sent:* Saturday, February 3, 2018 2:45 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* RE: turning off do not disturb while driving

Just set it to automatic and back to manual and you never get the notifications again.

If that doesn’t work, set it to automatic, then close all apps and reboot your phone, now set it to manual and do another reboot. I don’t think it[‘s necessary, though, just setting it to automatic and back to manual should do it.