Hello all

I don't know how best to describe this but you know when you are viewing a mail
message and perform the scrub gesture to go backwards. The iPhone will take you
back to the list of mail messages.

Well if you perform this gesture on the iPad, you get a dong sound that vo
makes. The only way I found to get out of this menu is to find the top left
corner, where the back button is usually located on the iPhone.

Does anyone know a way to get the mail app on the iPad to behave like the
iPhone?

By the way, when viewing a mail message up in the top left hand corner, VO
calls the button: full screen mode.

Any ideas if this could be related?