I know, off the top of my head, seven people using the iPhone X, including
my sister, brother in-law and cousin, and they all have told me they love it. A
couple had to get used to the lack of a home button and complained about it the
first few weeks, but it doesn't bother them any more.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer